[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] Comments on the Whois compliance models

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jan 27 21:09:27 EET 2018

Thanks Rafik

I’m going to hold off on endorsing this for 24 hours until I read the comments currently being drafted by Stephanie.

To be clear, this is not to say that I do not endorse this statement. It sounds logical to me and consistent with our principles. But if Stephanie has a 15-page document coming I’d like to make sure we’re being consistent in our messaging.

Of course, being so close to the final day for submissions, I’ll write again on-list tomorrow in the absence of any other statements being on the table, as we cannot miss this submission deadline.

Sincere thanks to Milton for drafting this.

Best wishes, Ayden

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile