[NCSG-PC] Fwd: NCSG Policy call agenda for 24th Jan

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Sun Jan 21 16:22:57 EET 2018

Hi All,

I'm an observer to the PC list, but +1 to Ayden's suggestion of a
consultant to help us perform research and draft comments. This role has
worked well in other Stakeholder Groups, decreased their time for
submission of comments and increased their volume of comments -- all
while staying true to their mission and goals. They tend to be
professional writers with knowledge of the ICANN terminology - but
beyond that, we (NCSG) would "call the shots."

Best, Kathy