[NCSG-PC] [Suggestion] Additional Budgetary Request - NCSG PC Strategic Planning Session

avri doria avri at apc.org
Tue Jan 16 19:57:44 EET 2018

(observer)

Hi,

On 14-Jan-18 21:44, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
> No one is going to log in to Adobe Connect for 16 hours; but when we
> are on a conference room, we are able to get everyone’s
> uninterrupted attention.

I have been part of multiple days online conferences.  2-3 hours at a
shot, with several hour breaks between them.  Sometimes those running
the conference have been together in one spot, sometimes not.

All sessions were recorded and they happened around the clock, at least
to an extent.

I for one prefer jet lag when I am in in my own home and have not had to
get in a metal tube first. And it is cheaper.

avri