[NCSG-PC] Review of Public comments draft

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Jan 14 17:05:54 EET 2018

Thanks for this, Rafik.

Once submitted I hope that we might be able to add these statements to our wiki as well, inserting a permalink to the submitted comment.

I was just on our archive page and saw that some of our recently submitted comments are linking to the Google Doc where we drafted our statement. I think it is a better practice to link to what we ultimately submitted in the respective comment's archived mailing list. Perhaps Maryam could change this? :-) (please!)

Kind regards, Ayden