[NCSG-PC] Review of Public comments draft

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 21:00:44 EET 2018

Dear all,I support the submission of the comments written. Kind Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas