[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: Attendance and recording: GNSO Council Drafting Team Charter ICANN Procedure for Handling Whois Conflicts Monday 18 December 2017 at 20:00 UTC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:45:35 EET 2018

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks,
if I am not mistaking the drafting group is tasked to provide a charter for
a possible new IAG to handle the comments receive and see how to
accommodate that with the previous implementation. so I guess the focus
would be in term of the process here, the charter list 3 options. all are
open compared to the previous IAG iteration. however, I would be concerned
with CCWG and GNSO review models due to the question of representation from
SG/C compared to an open model. the 2 first models have appointed
representatives which may give a weight in term of decision-making. I have
less concerns with Chair selection models, while I won't support IRT one
with GDD manager as chair.
I don't see any specific concern with the mission and scope.