[NCSG-PC] For approval, Art 29WP letter

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 28 17:09:40 EET 2018

Attached is a cleaned up version which harmonizes our name with no
hyphens (not that I like it, but we have cards printed that way so....)
I dated it for tomorrow assuming it will go out then....

I was remiss in not thanking Farzi for starting this draft off, and
providing all the background NCSG info, and to Ayden for valuable
comments and contributions.

Stephanie