[NCSG-PC] [idea] Meeting with Dan Halloran?

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 03:40:45 EET 2018

We have a couple of options.

1. Invite Sally (budget changes) and then  Thomas Rickert (privacy)

2. Invite Halloran and Rickert

I have up until now for NCSG open session  Nomcom, Finance team scheduled.

Up to you. I am taking decisions very slowly because things unfold really
slowly before this meeting and I don't want to fill up the schedule if
something important comes up.

Farzaneh