[NCSG-PC] BC/IPC Slidedeck on Convergence Model

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Feb 22 20:02:18 EET 2018

Agreed! One f the key issues will be access. Right now ICANN Staff is
positing a single credential and then unlimited access to the database
(we have called this "all you can eat" access in the past). That is not
safe for registrants, and does not seem to be consistent with the GDPR.
Each access to the database of non-public personal data has to have a
legitimate purpose. This will be an interesting area of work in the
coming days...

Best, Kathy