[NCSG-PC] [new draft] NCSG Budget Comment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Feb 22 09:58:18 EET 2018

But Martin that is exactly what the comment says; we are saying that the size of the fellowship and NextGen programmes should be informed by evidence! :-)

I think this bullet point is really very mild; not taking a position either way on this contentious issue, just saying, ‘get it right.’

I will defer to others on this one to either express support or to put forward alternative wording. Thanks!

Ayden

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile