[NCSG-PC] An idea for Panama, ICANN62...

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 02:07:32 EET 2018

Hi Ayden,

for San Juan, yes it is 90min because that is the slot available for SG/C
on Sunday. We cannot get longer because that will clash with GNSO-GAC
meeting.
I don't know how much slots will be available in Policy Forum for SG/C
(likely fewer than San Juan). if there coordination between NCSG, NCUC and
NPOC to give priority for meeting to NCSG PC we can have some slots like
during CD for most of ICANN meetings.