[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Gnso-sc-budget] [v0.4] Latest draft of our comment on the FY19 Budget

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Feb 19 12:15:19 EET 2018

The file that Erika shared below is an interesting read; I will be sure to cite this in our (NCSG) comment on the Budget in support of not touching the action proceeds to replenish the Reserve Fund. Perhaps others have read it already but just thought I'd share it if not - I hadn't seen it before.

Ayden