[NCSG-PC] Fw: [Gnso-sc-budget] Budget FAQ posted

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 07:14:27 EET 2018

This indeed is a bad news for CROP to be dropped from the budget. I agree that we need to do whatever we can to have it reconsidered.

I am not sure what other actions can be taken apart from strongly making our case heard in our comment. Maybe if community members from other groups as well speak out about this?

Can we work on rallying many voices to ours? If we get to convince the GNSO Council and add a discussion point in the next Council call, maybe we can make a statement? Is there any plan from within the SCBO, Ayden?

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali
+243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0