[NCSG-PC] [Draft] Proposed NCSG Comment on the FY19 Budget

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:07:02 EET 2018

Hi Ayden,

thanks for the draft which is coming at a good time and allow us to work on
it without pressure,
about the intercessional which is a separate topic not necessarily related
to the budget, I am for an evaluation and assessment. I am not that
convinced that issues were a matter of planning. The content is almost the
same every year, just with small changes of few topics. I think after 5
years or more, it is a good time to review and think about improvement. I
believe our CSG friends will be open and welcome that. Organizing it every
other year can provide that opportunity and possibility for real change.

I will review the budget and add my comments there.