[NCSG-PC] [Draft] Proposed NCSG Comment on the FY19 Budget

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Feb 8 19:38:22 EET 2018

Hi Martin,

Thanks for reviewing the comment so promptly.

A very quick response: I do not advocate for cutting the fellowship/NextGen programmes at a whim here, and I do not advocate for doing so "without further information." I think the current wording is very neutral and I stand by it: "We support the rightsizing of the fellowship and NextGen programmes. We encourage ICANN to assess these programmes in terms of bringing active and productive contributors into ICANN’s policy development process working groups."

I am open to changing this text if you can provide alternative wording but to be honest, I think it addresses your concerns here already.

Best wishes,

Ayden