[NCSG-PC] Current public comments & request for inputs

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:23:47 EET 2018

Hi,

Thanks Farzaneh for the additions and Ayden for the suggestions and edits.
As a former nomcom rep, I am fine with the content (not
necessarily supporting the extension of term limits but it is not a big
deal). I think the comment is in a good shape. Liz kindly gave me the edit
permission and  I could tidy-up the document and accept the revision.

I hoped that other PC members participate more actively in the review since
we got the opportunity with the extension. So I am asking PC members to
share comments and thoughts, if there are no objections, I would like to
submit the comment tomorrow.

we still have the operating standards under review
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12pERsLkRtSg0hqgSDw9VWMRtuw59TQXcIvuEmyJ9e9A/edit
. with all SSR2 RT issue, we got to submit a comment.