[NCSG-PC] Reminder review of NCSG comment on new gTLD supplemental report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:49:09 EET 2018

hi,

Thanks Ayden for the review and comments. I accepted the proposed edits in
the document.
there was some language added to clarify the commented parts. I attached
the final version.  if I don't hear any objection in  coming hours, I will
submit it.
I will ask our active members in subpro to follow-up during the review of
comments .