[NCSG-PC] Intersessional

dorothy g dgdorothydg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:15:37 EEST 2018

After reading the various exchanges it sounds like we could be more
effective using strategies other than the intersessional so we should use
2019 to regroup, make sure we are better prepared for dialogue and
negotiation with key stakeholders. Therefore I would support 2020 for the
in to the next intersessional.
best regards