[NCSG-PC] Intersessional/no meeting for 2019, but possibility to meet in 2020

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 02:42:00 EEST 2018

Hi,

I made my opinion based on all the intersessionals since the beginning not
just the last ones. I am also cautious to think that is "people" issue as
it is usually the easy way to ignore other causes and problems.
again I dont see any lasting outcome from intercessional including iceland.
even a topic like Board seat election was only fixed this year and the work
done by email and with a small group.
I think it is a good time to review.