[NCSG-PC] Deadline Extended: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Initial Report - Public Comment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Aug 23 21:19:35 EEST 2018

This is a welcomed relief.

But we do need to get a comment together and share a draft on the NCSG-Discuss list as soon as we can. I suggest that we give our members at least two weeks to comment on this issue, and the Policy Committee at least one week, given the complexity of this issue and the 300+ pages of material that need to be reviewed.

Best wishes,

Ayden