[NCSG-PC] [Urgent] Appointment of Members and Liaisons to the IANA Naming Function Review ("IFR")

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 05:19:42 EEST 2018

Hi all,

We have an appointment to make to the IANA Naming  Functions Review by the
28th August (please check attachment). In term of process, I propose to
make the call for candidates asap and keep it simple:

   - Use the proposed template for the call and application with small
   changes
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdbduoGXxyCUBVpxlAwtPbfgzOfNudi9H84Pjwpw5kM/edit?usp=sharing
   - Call should be issued in 22nd August
   - Deadline for applications is the 26th August.
   - that gave us 2 days to make selection within the NCSG PC.

this appointment needs some familiar with IANA functions and also with the
work of CWG.