[NCSG-PC] Fwd: EPDP Team Request for Early Input

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Aug 1 20:46:37 EEST 2018

Hi,

Please see below a formal request for input on the Temporary Specification. (I know this is not unexpected; but am forwarding this along primarily for the benefit of those who are not subscribed to the EPDP mailing list.)

Milton started drafting a response in [this Google Doc](https://docs.google.com/document/d/16j1QDoHCfTSoRuQADkWa5sNXrr1MxTd5AoY2UkPwgO4/edit) yesterday, however the questions being asked of us have now slightly changed.

—Ayden