[NCSG-PC] Public comments review - Urgent - decision to be made by Friday

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:43:50 EEST 2018

Hi all,

we need to make a quick decision regarding the 2 public comments as the
extension is only until this week Friday.

   - For uniform board member screening, please weigh if you support
   version 1 or 2 to be submitted (attached)
   - for NCAP comment, I made a new short version supporting the proposed
   plan while expressing one concern regarding the cost of the studies (tried
   to capture the comments original draft). While we may have concerns about
   the structures to be used, I believe as this is really a technical project
   mandated to SSAC I don't think that must follow the usual model of open
   groups and representation (i.e representative from each SO/AC/SG/C) as
   there is required technical expertise and experience with the issue.

   - the new version is here:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WVaunyKcFLRoiOL989ZnrawRV0k4zG8L61hKBlxyZIg/edit#
      - the original version here:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jwK6ik8VgMjM26QUFcSmA0y9hBASmxMAGupnvvDSe2A/edit#

please let me know which version which submit for board screening comment,
and if you are fine with the new version for  NCAP to be submitted.