[NCSG-PC] Public comments review - Urgent

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:16:43 EEST 2018

[observer here]

Hi

Fully aware of being an observer of this group, I will reiterate what I
said on NCSG list
The NCAP was a real challenge and I don't think I did well on it, would not
submit as it was
I will continue to try and collaborate with other comments and possible
find more feasible ones to collaborate

Since I submitted it though, it had contributions which I'm grateful for so
it is up to the PC NCSG where to take it

I'm also aware that nothing what I had proposed is in the shortened version
but then again wouldn't expect that as the power is with the PC to decide
what to carry on to the final comment or not.

Best,

Renata

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 2:40 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks all, I think the comment for uniform screening process is ready and
> if there is no strong objection within the next 12 hours I will submit it.
> I attached the latest version.
> continuing to work on NCAP comment

> utoronto.ca>:
>
>> I commented on two.  I cannot seem to get back into the integrity
>> screening one....I think our preamble, if it mentions the prescursor to the
>> NCUC, should name it.  Here is the name
>>
>> NCDNHC       Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency
>>
>> I added it to the reserve fund comment but not the other
>>
>> cheers steph
>>
>> On 2018-04-17 04:24, Rafik Dammak wrote:
>>
>> Thanks all, I will try to resolve the comments and taking into account
>> the suggestion to shorten the NCAP comment
>>  those who didn't review yet, please do asap.

>>> I have reviewed the NCAP comment and I am more or less aligned with the
>>> idea that it can be brief since there is nothing substantial we are
>>> pointing out.
>>>
>>> It seems that the penholder intends to raise an issue about Intellectual
>>> Property, but I am not getting the right point. I suggested to point out a
>>> use case to explain and we can see whether the issue is already covered in
>>> the proposed project plan or not. I can see that most of the points we’re
>>> raising in our draft are already taken into account. At the end, I made
>>> some inputs to format the document, if we were to be longer or consider
>>> adopting it in state.
>>>
>>> @__f_f__
>>>
>>> Best Regards
>>> ____________________________________
>>>
>>> Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
>>> Technology Champion & Chapter Head
>>> Africa 2.0 Foundation.
>>> farell at benin2point0.org
>>> www.africa2point0.org
>>> linkedin.com/in/farellf
>>> twitter.com/@__f_f__
>>>

>>> On 16 Apr 2018, at 09:19, Farell FOLLY <farell at benin2point0.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Rafik,
>>>
>>> I will try and review some by today or no later than tomorrow.
>>>
>>> @__f_f__
>>>
>>> Best Regards
>>>
>>> Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
>>> Technology Champion & Chapter Head