[NCSG-PC] Public comments review - Urgent

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Apr 14 20:55:09 EEST 2018

Thanks for the reminder, Rafik-

I will abstain from the comment on Board Member Integrity Screening, as the majority of my suggested edits to that the comment were rejected, and from the comment on Reserve Fund replenishment, as I am the penholder. I will need to do some background reading on name collision before I can evaluate our comment there, and will do that now.

Best wishes,

Ayden