[NCSG-PC] Expedited Policy Development Process Game Plan

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Apr 13 23:58:24 EEST 2018

Dear all,

With apologies for sending this to the PC list, but all NCSG Councilors are subscribed here. This message is intended for our Councilors-

Should we schedule a call in coming days to develop an NCSG 'game plan' for the proposal shared by Donna in the past half hour? I think we need to discuss this and all get on the same page, and before the next Policy Committee meeting... seems to be moving fast.

Best wishes,

Ayden