[NCSG-PC] Draft Procedure for Community gTLD Change Requests

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 16:56:23 EEST 2018

I agree with you. I don't think we have to comment on this if we are not clear on this regard or  we will need too much work to do.
Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas