[NCSG-PC] Draft Procedure for Community gTLD Change Requests

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:41:37 EEST 2018

I’ve heard some scary things on the new community  gTLDs policy in PR, but still haven’t wrapped my head around it, I heard specifically that community consultation wouldn't be mandatory in the new round, I couldn’t find yet that part, but if that’s the case, we have to stand a big NO to that. Gonna try to look further, but anything related to community regulation is sensible and mandatory for us to look over.

Cheer,
Martín