[NCSG-PC] Response to IPC/BC model

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Apr 6 02:16:24 EEST 2018

No, I do not think we should participate in their sham process. We should not legitimise it. The most powerful tool we have at present is our ability to shout "NO!" We should not work to their artificial deadlines, designed to suit their interests and to harm us. If we, and the contracted parties, team up and do not participate in this sham process, it will collapse. And I do think, with the GDPR coming into effect in eight weeks time, that the contracted parties are too busy at present to participate.

Ayden