[NCSG-PC] Resuming work on NCSG Policy Committee procedures

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:42:43 EEST 2018

Hi all,

We discussed several times about PC working methods and procedures. it is a
kind overdue task. Last time, I volunteered to work on that and we had some
early draft with several areas that need more elaboration, thanks to those
who made comments already
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G_M4wBGVEyXm30m79olplfF0RNkJnDwaVBBeldDfO8U/edit#
.

I want to take this opportunity to resume the discussion and work on the
draft to outline different procedures and guidelines. the document list
several procedures to detail.

One urgent procedure to agree on is the NCSG PC chair and vice-chair
selection. we have to get that done and conduct election soon.

Best Regards,