[NCSG-PC] Urgent review of Draft comments

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 02:35:47 EEST 2018

Hi all,

Thanks for the support expressed in the list. waiting for other members to
weigh in. hearing no strong objection by the deadline I will submit the
comment for KSK plan (final version attached).
I will also thank the drafting team for the work and dealing with the
comments received in the doc.

for the community change requests, if someone wants to help, we can work to
shape it. I already asked for an extension this weekend (waiting for
confirmation). I followed the issue when it was tabled to council but still
need to review the report.