[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Request for NSCG endorsement -- GNSO Liaison to the GAC

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Sep 12 21:02:01 EEST 2017

Thanks Rafik.

Am I correct to presume that the names put forward to the SSC were Julf and Paul?

I have observed on the SSC mailing list today that Staff seem to have railroaded through the recommendation of the BC in relation to the ATRT3 candidates, and that the status of Michael Karanicolas remains unchanged. If it is also the feeling of our SSC representatives, I hope that we may consider putting forward an objection, suggesting that the candidate ranking be altered. But I realise I am just an observer :-)

—Ayden