[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: GNSO Liaison to the GAC - Endorsement

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 00:29:59 EEST 2017

Hi Rafik,

Thanks for alerting us on this new applicant. Good to know many people are willing to consider this volunteering job, after reading all that it entails in terms of committment and responsabilities.

Is there a limited number of people we can endorse? We now have 3 on the list and i am still okay with us sending the 3 names.

Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali
+243 993810967