[NCSG-PC] Travel support problem

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 6 17:57:09 EEST 2017

I know I got travel when I was first elected.  But I also was attending
an orientation session they were trialing for new councillors and board
members....I can't really remember who funded me but I can look it up if
you like. THe EWG might still have been funding us too, because we were
still defending that thing....

cheers SP