[NCSG-PC] About SSR2

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 21:49:22 EET 2017

Hi James,

thanks for the response and sharing the feeling of the RT.
the topic was raised in several places today e.g. public forum and
operating standards session (there is an ongoing public comment on the
matter) including the question of scope. We will discuss the matter again
during the council meeting on Wednesday. we will see what options we have
and how the GNSO should act here.

we can summarize the points as:
- concerns regarding the process and board intervention on RT
post-transition. a whole debate about the role of the board and/or SO/AC in
the process, since it is a first time.
- SSR2 was not reached out and asked to respond to the concerns.