[NCSG-PC] Statement on content regulation

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Mon Oct 30 15:21:58 EET 2017

I support the statement as well. Thanks for this important effort.
Stefania

Da: NCSG-PC <ncsg-pc-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> per conto di Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
Inviato: lunedì 30 ottobre 2017 10:00:52
A: ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is
Oggetto: Re: [NCSG-PC] Statement on content regulation

Once again, I support the statement.

Stephanie

On 2017-10-30 04:58, Dr. Tatiana Tropina wrote:

Support from me.

Tanya

On 29/10/17 16:02, Rafik Dammak wrote:
Thanks all, looking to hear from other PC members soon.

I support the statement, I even think we could go a little further and mention the cases we see are live  and concerning us, like the alternative methods of right protections mechanism  that some registries/registrar are implementing in new gTLDs, creating whole mechanism of content control over DNS layer (should the be free to do it?).

But I have nothing to objection to the letter, I followed it in NCUC and I think is good.

Cheers,
Martin