[NCSG-PC] About SSR2

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 11:09:21 EET 2017

Hi James,

(PC list in cc)

I am reaching you because we had yesterday discussion at GNSO working
session and then NCSG Policy meeting about the board letter regarding
suspending SSR2.

there was a consensus that we should reach you as you are the
representative to the review team to get more information from you on the
status of work there and what kind of issues there.

as we only found out about the letter and SSAC advice in the last 2 days,
we have little idea about the current state. any update from you will be
really helpful. it is clear that there is concern about the process and the
possible involvement of board but we are trying to get the full picture to
work on common NCSG position on the matter.