[NCSG-PC] Statement on content regulation

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 11:15:56 EET 2017

I support the statement, I even think we could go a little further and mention the cases we see are live  and concerning us, like the alternative methods of right protections mechanism  that some registries/registrar are implementing in new gTLDs, creating whole mechanism of content control over DNS layer (should the be free to do it?).

But I have nothing to objection to the letter, I followed it in NCUC and I think is good.

Cheers,
Martin