[NCSG-PC] Hong Kong Session

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 02:21:21 EEST 2017

Hi Ayden,

I didn't hear any about that meeting. I think Nigel Hickson was also in
Hong Kong and I can use the CCWG-IG to ask him about the meeting and where
to find transcripts.
I thought Stephane volunteered to draft a letter about the other version of
Whois and privacy story.
We have to push for more transparency on what is going on about
GDPR efforts from ICANN staff and its leadership. I reiterate that we need
more official request so it will be documented.
there is also the webinar this week.