[NCSG-PC] SADAC comment new draft version

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Oct 2 21:20:53 EEST 2017

I am an observer, and support the submission of these comments. Tx to
all who drafted and edited!

Who will be able to report back to the PC whether the suggestions were
a) incorporated into the ICANN Staff Report, and b) incorporated into
the final SADAG report? (We have found that follow-up often makes a
difference in the final product.)

Best, Kathy