[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] Suggested Comment - ICANN Reserve Fund

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 01:17:03 EET 2017

Hi all,

it is time to review for endorsement the comment on Reserve fund (here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WJICv5BgHyBIo_o3twOkK0BZDyALIvZYjKXiY5s3RgI/edit?usp=sharing>).
The deadline for submission is 30th Nov and the comment was for
consultation in NCSG list for a few weeks now.
we have 24hours to reach conclusion.