[NCSG-PC] Proposed comment on .NET RA

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Wed May 31 15:58:33 EEST 2017

Thanks Rafik. Consensus on my side, sorry for not being able to contribute meaningful content in due time. Stefania

Da: NCSG-PC <ncsg-pc-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> per conto di Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
Inviato: mercoledì 31 maggio 2017 06:14:07
A: Ayden Férdeline
Cc: ncsg-pc
Oggetto: Re: [NCSG-PC] Proposed comment on .NET RA

Hi all,

deadline already passed a few hours ago, with no objections heard, I think we can submit the comment (latest version attached). so I will send the comment.
Thanks.

Thanks Ayden, the deadline for submission is in 15hours and we need to wrap-up this. if I don't hear objection by Today 23:59UTC I would submit the comment
@Ed can you please share the latest version.

Hi Rafik,

Yes, I did express support for the comment with two revisions (both of which have since been resolved in the Google Doc). I hope we will be able to submit this comment, if there is support.

Best wishes, Ayden