[NCSG-PC] Diversity subgroup questionnaire

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon May 29 23:31:32 EEST 2017

I have made some very substantial changes to this comment. Sorry if I have erased what you wrote; I have tried to add a healthy dose of realism to this document. But the ultimate test might be to share the response on the wider NCSG-Discuss list to see if others agree with the sentiments.

Best wishes, Ayden