[NCSG-PC] Diversity subgroup questionnaire

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Mon May 29 16:19:43 EEST 2017

Thanks Rafik,

I have placed answers below questions on the google docs, with my comments,
other colleagues can add, amend and delete if they feel my statements does
not cover the question within the questionaire appropriately.

I felt I just kick start the process.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On 29 May 2017 at 13:08, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we have a questionnaire that we should respond to it from the diversity
> subgroup which is asking for SO/AC input. I attached the questionnaire and
> uploaded it in this google doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/19ORtn_
> QTSavUC6WsZsmLCB7G_N4lffGNxmqWeMB8ByM/edit. being a co-rapporteur there I
> cannot really lead the draft for NCSG and would like to ask if someone want
> to jump in.
> The deadline is the 1st June but I think we can submit by the end of this
> week. I will also share the draft with the NCSG list for comments.

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240