[NCSG-PC] Reminder Comment on GNSO Community Comment 2 (CC2) on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:44:05 EEST 2017

Hi all,

it is time to make a decision with regard to the CC2 comment
https://docs.google.com/document/d/133uzvDQI__EmNGhqiDkHW0EvfvKOwLE9m7ozNIZUVNY/edit.
please review it and send your vote. we need clear support here. if we can
reach conclusion by Today 23:59UTC it will be good since we also have to
submit the SO/AC accountability comment.
@Avri did the staff start working on the comments report?