[NCSG-PC] Reminder CCT RT Initial Draft Comments for NCSG / Endorsment

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Sat May 20 02:00:30 EEST 2017

Thank you Rafik,

I wish to thank all who commented, edited and reviewed text.  Highly
appreciated.  I think the document is good to go.

Kind Regards

On 19 May 2017 at 22:28, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the deadline is pretty close. the comment was edited with several
> suggestions from members following closely the issue.
> I interpret that we have support from Poncelet, Matt, Ayden, myself who
> reviewed and amended the draft. I also didn't see any objections made here
> or NCSG list. I would have preferred to get more responses from other
> members of Policy Committee regarding the endorsement but I understand that
> as a silent consent. I think we have a rough consensus here regarding the
> endorsement.
>
> I do think we have a substantive comment with several important
> suggestions to CCT RT and we need to submit our comment in due time to
> influence the process and be fair to those who worked in the draft. We may
> meet the CCT RT in Johannesburg, hopefully during NCSG PC session, and so
> we can discuss with them further.
>
> please find attached the version to be submitted, I tried to tidy-up. with
> no strong objections heard in next 3 hours, I will submit the comment on
> behalf of NCSG. Thanks again to Poncelet for volunteering to draft the
> comment and to all who reviewed and edited.

>> Hi Rafik
>>
>> I have not had time to read the report - but I have read through the
>> comments which read well.  I have made one or two minor edits.
>>
>> Matthew
>>
>> On 19/05/2017 01:43, Rafik Dammak wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this is a reminder to review draft made by Poncelet for NCSG on the
>> Competition, Consumer, Consumer Choice review team report
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1agDMTd8rDvhDb5mwg6fdfQSy
>> RpQZjtjxmGaqx5NCJG8/edit . Please review for proofreading or tidying-up
>> the document.
>>
>> We have to reach consensus and endorse within the next 24hours in order
>> to submit by the deadline. please express your support or objection.

>> www.avg.com
>> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>> <#m_7680196557088735251_m_5389038518954082814_m_-39748126556819344_m_7074147189178353428_m_6728434123319615684_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

>> --
>> Matthew Shearsmatthew at intpolicy.com+447712472987 <+44%207712%20472987>Skype:mshears

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240