[NCSG-PC] Draft comment of CCNSO review deferral / Review&Endorsment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat May 20 00:45:50 EEST 2017

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the comment,
I can understand we have support from Ed, Matt, Ayden, Stephanie and myself
for submitting the comment with no objection. also, support from Avri as an
observer. I interpret this as having consensus to send the draft.
if there is no strong objections in next hours, I will submit the comment
on behalf of NCSG (document attached).