[NCSG-PC] Reminder CCT RT Initial Draft Comments for NCSG / Endorsment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat May 20 00:28:53 EEST 2017

Hi,

the deadline is pretty close. the comment was edited with several
suggestions from members following closely the issue.
I interpret that we have support from Poncelet, Matt, Ayden, myself who
reviewed and amended the draft. I also didn't see any objections made here
or NCSG list. I would have preferred to get more responses from other
members of Policy Committee regarding the endorsement but I understand that
as a silent consent. I think we have a rough consensus here regarding the
endorsement.

I do think we have a substantive comment with several important suggestions
to CCT RT and we need to submit our comment in due time to influence the
process and be fair to those who worked in the draft. We may meet the CCT
RT in Johannesburg, hopefully during NCSG PC session, and so we can discuss
with them further.

please find attached the version to be submitted, I tried to tidy-up. with
no strong objections heard in next 3 hours, I will submit the comment on
behalf of NCSG. Thanks again to Poncelet for volunteering to draft the
comment and to all who reviewed and edited.