[NCSG-PC] African DNS market Study NCSG comment / Endorsement

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu May 11 04:45:46 EEST 2017

Hi Dorothy,

are you proposing those changes below to be included in the document as a
response to Ayden?
the document to be tidied-up and need someone to go through at least
checking format and proofreading.

for submission, my suggestion was to do it by Friday so we should finalize
review and endorsement by then. definitely, we shouldn't miss that extended
deadline