[NCSG-PC] Revised ICANN Procedure for Handling Whois Conflicts with Privacy Law: Assessment and Next Steps Now Available for Public Comment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:27:39 EEST 2017

Hi Ayden,

thanks for volunteering. sharing a first draft which can be used as a
strawman is welcome.
we can schedule either a standalone call for this topic or put it as an
agenda item for the next NCSG Policy Call in less than 2 weeks. I am in
favor of the former option since it gives more time for discussion and
presentation.